Looks like you had a blast. I also agree with Grandma, Nickle has an evil look about him, but did we think he would change that much when he got older? Did you notice I didn't say when he "grew up" :))
Dad says, Great looking bunch of kids, Janet you got 6 out of 7. But we all knew Nickle would end up just like his Dad. (notice I didn’t say “grow up”) Sure love you guys, Dad
that was funny Nickle, I actually laghed right out loud, and I dont do that much while I am reading the blog I just smile and that is it. But for your info. Ashely just looks like she has to protect herself, um maybe she needs that swat stuff.
9 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
What fun pictures. Nickle looks a little on the evil side in the last one (With Ashley trying to defend herself) Fun fun pictures. I love you guys!
i look really fat standing next to beth. anyway that was a really fun trip.. i wish we could have had ladawn, alan, jewel and trevor with us too.
Looks like you had a blast. I also agree with Grandma, Nickle has an evil look about him, but did we think he would change that much when he got older? Did you notice I didn't say when he "grew up" :))
I can't believe what a ridiculously darling pregnant lady Ashley makes! I'm jealous.
Dad says,
Great looking bunch of kids, Janet you got 6 out of 7. But we all knew Nickle would end up just like his Dad. (notice I didn’t say “grow up”) Sure love you guys,
Dad
ok, so ashley has a knife pointed at my face and i am the evil one. umm ok
that was funny Nickle, I actually laghed right out loud, and I dont do that much while I am reading the blog I just smile and that is it. But for your info. Ashely just looks like she has to protect herself, um maybe she needs that swat stuff.
You all look so happy and I am glad you had a good time together.
I love you all,
MOM
Post a Comment