I never can get the pictures in order. I wanted to share the day with you. It was another miracle for our family.
Mazie Mae Moak was born at 12:58 p.m. on December 9, 2010. She weighs 9 lbs and 11.5 oz.
She is 22 1/2 inches long. She is amazing. Even the doctor was amazed by her.
The picture below is Marley and Makenzie getting to hold her for the first time.
The Alan Moak Family. LaDawn did really good. She had to work hard and Alan was by her side every step of the way; helping however he could.
We are very blessed to have Mazie in our family. Everything went so well. We are grateful.We now have 9 grandchildren. It is exciting.
Love you all,
Mom (Janet)
5 comments:
we went to see her tonigt and she is SOOOOO cute. A chunky little cutie. It was good to see LaDawn as her unpregnant chipper self too. She was hurting but she looked more comfortable then she did Sunday night. I am so excited for you guys, she is beautiful and you will love being parents.
i am really excited for you two. what a blessing. i am glad that baby and mamma are healthy and happy. i wish that i could be there. i must say, what a great month to be born in. love you both. congratulations
Yea!!! Im so excited for you guys! She looks like one of my big babies! I love her already! Cant wait to see her in a few weeks!
Like I told LaDawn on the phone, Mazy looks like one of the babies that was just borne on a movie, more like a 6 month old than a new borne. I gave out pieces of your moms Carmel for cigars, no one complained. I am glad to hear that everyone is doing good and is home safe and sound. What a wonderful Christmas gift you have received.
Love ya,
dad
Now that I am feeling a little better I just wanted to get on here and thank everyone for all the support and help. It's so cool to have such a close family. Mom, thank you so much for being there and helping with everything!! She is really the best Christmas present we could ask for. It was cool to get to talk to nickle and dad and we are all going to miss you guys this year.
Post a Comment