2010 Branson Reunion

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Oklahoma

So, Mazie and I went back to Oklahoma with Jewel and Glenda and we had a blast! Jewel and I did lots of crafts! It's nice to have some Halloween decorations in my house this year! This is the wreath I made, I love it!











And these are the cute jars Jewel taught me how to make. I love them! Now all I have to do it get some fake leaves to put under them and they are done! I love going to Jewel's house! I always come back to motivated to get my house cleaner! I came home and the day after, I was re-organizing my laundry room! It feels so much better in there now that everything is organized.

Our little family is doing great. Alan was playing ball when I was gone and was injured. He did something to his shoulder so we went to the chiropractor yesterday and they took an x-ray of it and Doc said it was his AC joint. He said it will take about 6 weeks to get to where it is feeling better. No surgery though! It's just hard for him at work to lift and do all the stuff he needs to do, but he's making it.
Alan and I have started online school now, it's rough but one day it will pay off...we hope:) We are able to take one class together and it's nice. It would probably be a lot different if we were going to school though, but I still enjoy it.
Mazie is growing and growing! She has two teeth now and LOVES to talk! She says dadadada and sometimes she'll say mamamama. She mostly just loves her daddy. When Alan drove up to Jewel's house to pick us up, she hugged him really tight and wouldn't let him go. He had to put her down to run to the bathroom and she was not happy about that! She just loves him so much!
I love my little family and love all of you guys!

3 comments:

Grout Family said...

It was fun to have you there LaDawn. Wish I lived closer!

Alan and LaDawn said...

I wish you did too!

keithandjanet said...

Sounds like a lot of fun in OK. Sorry about your shoulder, Alan. Had I known on Sunday, I would have given you a hard time about it. Sounds like it is not too late for that. For real, I hope it heals faster than 6 weeks.
LaDawn, I love your Halloween decorations. Thanks for sharing them.
Mazie is a hoot!!
Love ya tons,
Mom Janet