Hello my wonderful family,
I noticed that most of you are on the Adams family blog but no one ever makes a post. I am sure that it is for the same reason that I dont. I dont have anything that is exciting enough to post very often (Not that my life isnt wonderful, it is just not great for story telling) however I think that if it were just our little family it would be nice to know what we are all doing week to week. So if you would all help us stay connected will you please post once a week on our blog. I wouldnt feel so silly posting nearly the same thing every week if it was just you guys and I hope you would all feel the same. Just pick at least one day of the week that you do it. I really miss all of you and I would love to feel closer. Please post something for me.
Love you all,
Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment