

Well, I think this is a good idea Marie! I hope that it will work.
Trevor is still at home with his back problems,he says it doesn't hurt him at all anymore....so we think the steroids worked and that he will be going back to work soon.
Jarvis is starting to throw more and more tantrums...can we tell he is about to turn 2. He LOVES cars...we are thinking of redoing his room in cars.
I am trying to catch up on all my scrap booking. I have also been typing every recipe I own so that I can be better organized (have it all in one book) It is taking a million years!!!!!!! Yesterday was "my day" I got to get out of the house without Jarvis and go shopping where ever and however long I wanted to. I left at 11am and didnt get home until 7pm. It was so much fun just having a day all about me! Oh, and the day all started with Trevor making me his fabulous buttermilk pancakes and eggs for breakfast. So I am feeling a little more refreshed. I still hate it, just as much as ever, here and cant wait to come home. I am excited for March because I get to have lots of company and I also get to go to Missouri. Well, there is the Grouts.
I am on Maries name because I CAN NOT for some stupid reason seem to get mine to work.
These are just random picture, Us at the history museum and a cake I am very proud of!
5 comments:
You are so good at cakes. isnt it amazing what a few hours can do for your patience.
Grea pictures, Jewellyn. I'm glad that Trevor's back is better.
You are so crafty Jewel! I am wanting to pick up sewing before the baby comes. I saw this really cool sewing machine that threads itself automatically. You don't even have to mess with it. That is what I need. Well I hope all is well in Oklahoma! We miss you guys!
Love,
Ash
Oh my sheesh that cake is AMAZING! Just in case you were wondering, Jewelynn, my birthday is in March, and I like cake. ;)
Glad to hear that your back is better, Trevor.
That cake is amazing. Glad you got a picture of it and glad you posted it.
We can't hardly believe that Jarvis is going to be two. Time is flying. Hope is flies like that while your Dad is gone.
Looks like you had fun when Carolann and Mark were down there. We're glad.
Love, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment