Ok, so if any of you remember....I wanted to make carolann a nice cake for her birthday....well I ended-up punching it to death....I was still frustrated about it up until yesterday. I got over it because I learned how to do it!!!!!! I can now do fondant cakes!!!!!! SOOOO here you go Carolann..your B-day cake..you can even pick the one you want. I made two cakes becuase I wasnt going to stop until I figured it out....they both ended up being ok....horray for me!!!!!
So I didnt want to eat them so I gave them away...when I took one to a friend of mine she cried...that made me feel good.
Jarvis is good..he loves ELMO. We are working on his letters. He can show me where A,B and C are in a book.
Trevor is back to school, Hiland took him on part time so I get to see a little more of him. He works every DAY though! (well,not sunday)
Only 9 more months (crossing my fingers) and we hope to be back in Missouri!
5 comments:
those are awesome cakes, oh and nice cabnets.
Those cakes are fantastic!
Jewel,
I meant what I said on the phone. These cakes are wonderful and I do want you to teach me your method when you get back.
I love you guys,
Mom (Janet)
this is actually carolann, i choose the one with the big bow. Which friend cried?
this is ladawn...can you just teach me how to decorate cakes all tegether..not just your method? and then mom can teach me too...you do awesome cakes too mom!
Post a Comment