2010 Branson Reunion

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jarvis helping me bake a cake...looks like he is helping hard huh?
My friend Mindy and I on her birthday. I look really weird..what is up with that?
Mindy and I in front of the cake I made her for her birthday...I love the colors of this cake!!!!


We are all doing good. Jarvis can count to 3 and he went #2 for the 1st time in the toilet..lovely subject huh. He is also getting really good at catching a ball. Oh-yeah and I little note on the crappy side....we probably arent moving back......go figure!!!!! Well, we love you all and cant wait until we see you next.

3 comments:

TannHart said...

ok...I usually don't comment on your blog but no one else has so...Jewellyn I think your cake looks awesome and Jarvis sure is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I have missed these posts. I was wondering why I hadn't seen more pictures of Gentry. Your cake is great. And, when were you going to move back, and what happened?

Grout Family said...

We were going to move back after Trevor graduated...but we are probably staying here to get his masters vs. going to msu to get it. It is still up in the air though...we will see.