2010 Branson Reunion

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hey everybody....i know u dont really care about this, but i want you all to knwo that GLENDA ADAMS HAS QUIT THE WRESTLING MANAGER JOB!!!!! Im so happy right now. i hated doing it, but i didnt know what to say to coach fletchall cuz he's kind of a jerk, adn im kind of really afraid of him :)this weekend is my 1 time to work for ladawns old boss, Dick, and im pretty excited about that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Glends!!!

I love the family picture at the top of your blog!
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Love to you all Grandma A.

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

yea!!! Does that mean you can hang out at our house more.

keithandjanet said...

I like having you home more, also. I kind of like my kids.
Love,
Mom