2010 Branson Reunion
Monday, February 23, 2009
Dad is coming home!!!!
I am so excited that Dad is coming home to stay. I have missed him a lot. I thought that I should let everyone know the good news. David is completly and totaly potty trained. He has not had an accident for almost 2 weeks and that includes night time. I dont even have to ask him if he needs to go to the bathroom anymore. He just does it. I pretty much trained himself and it only took about a week and a half. I have decided to let all my kids do the same thing. It was so stress free. Taylor turns 2 on Saturday. I can not believe it, time flyes so fast. Well not much else to say, I hope that when Dad comes home that everyone will still right on this, more often then we do now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations to David! I am so happy for you. Really. We're playing the potty training game right now also. Fun stuff, that.
ps Yay that Uncle Keith is comiong home! Is he coming home forever this time?
There is a possiblity that we will not be staying here. We do not know what the future holds and the building is not really happening here. Keith might have to go back out somewhere, but we are trying to find a place we can go with him. But then again, we might just be right here. We will see where the Lord wants us to be.
Love all,
Mom(Janet)
Post a Comment