2010 Branson Reunion

Monday, March 2, 2009


Here are our newest family pics. I am such a bad mom! I forgot to put sunscreen on Gentry when we went to take this pictures. Now she has a horrible sunburn!! 








8 comments:

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

do you get them taking professional or did you have someone use your camra. those are really good pictures. and yes I still get on this blog quite often and I am very glad to see some other posts.

Ashley said...

Just used my camera.. I love it!! We need to keep the blog up to date... since Nickle will be leaving soon too :)

Grout Family said...

Gentry is so pretty. Just like her mommy! These are great pics.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. You have taken some good pictures. Nickle is looking more and more like his dad.

Unknown said...

Wow she is getting so big! She is adorable!

keithandjanet said...

Gentry is getting cuter everyday. I wish I could squeese her. These pictures bring back memories.
Love you all,
Mom

Alan and LaDawn said...

you guys are such a cute family! Ashley, you look really good! Nickle, you look like dad, and it looks like you are a good dad like dad too

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

Hmm. these pictures make me miss u guys so much (and want to go to Hawaii)I love ur hair ashley! its really cute. AND SO IS UR BABY!