2010 Branson Reunion

Monday, March 2, 2009

"I want you!"

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't post very much. I finally have Internet at my house again, so I feel whole again.
Today is the first day we have been home in about a week and we haven't been together very much, Makenzie has been playing hard with David and Taylor. Well, this morning Kenzie was wining for something for about five minutes and I was watching TV, so kind of was ignoring her. She finally got load enough to annoy me, so i turned around and very upset like ask her what she wanted, and she said, "I want you!" I felt so bad and turned the TV off and spent the rest of the morning with her. She is such a joy to have around she teaches me more than I teach her.



This is when we dropped Dad off at the airport. Kenzie still ask if we can go to the airport and see Grandpa.
Isn't she so cute, Mark really needs a boy!


Mark built Kenzie her first fort, now she is always asking to build them.

She had so much fun.




Here is little Marley, she is such a good girl, we all love having her. It is like she has always been here though. She is so happy and smiley. As much as i enjoy her now, i can't wait tell she can play and be best friends with Kenzie. They will keep each other busy.



Makenzie loves to dress herself, she is always pulling cloths out of the drawers and changing. Some of the outfits are very interesting.





5 comments:

Ashley said...

Yah! It is good to finally see some pictures of you guys on here... I put some on the Adams blog.. I should put some on here now. I didn't think people were doing much on here anymore... Well I am glad you guys have internet!!

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

those are some great pictures. David always wants to go to the airport to see tompa too.

Grout Family said...

I get on here every day and nothing changes then I get on and there are 2. It is fun to see pics with what you have been doing.

Anonymous said...

what cute pictures. I love forts!

keithandjanet said...

Hey you guys,
It is fun to be able to share the photoes with each other. I love it. It is really cool that mark makes forts with Kenzie.
Love you all,
Mom