2010 Branson Reunion

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I need help

I need EVERYONE (who reads this, yes that means you too!) to become a follower of my cake blog! That means you have to get onto it and press the FOLLOW button.

I look a little pitiful with only one follower!

I am giving a 20% discount to all the new followers in MARCH! So pass the word!

2 comments:

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

Jewel I will b e a follower if you let me know how to be. yes I am aware that this comment probably makes me look really stupid oh well.

Grout Family said...

You have to go to my blog and all the way at the bottom right there is a spot that shows all my follower...there is a button that says follow or something. Just click the follow and then follow directions from there!