2010 Branson Reunion

Monday, March 22, 2010

Texas














Just a few pictures of our girls. Nadia and Natash pampered Makenzie, needless to say, she loves them now.
A little bit about what is going on with us, we are leaving for Texas around the 20th of April, Mark got a new job. (one that we thought Beth was crazy for quiting her other job for) He is selling home security systems. It is working out very well for us, Mark loves it, and he only has to work 2 weeks out of the month, except during the summer. We will only be in Texas for four months, then we will come home. We are really excited about the change and will miss everyone a lot. So you will probably see more post from me from now on.

7 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Cool what part of Texas will you be in? We're just NE of Dallas.

Anonymous said...

We will miss you while you are gone. Glad it is only for 4 months.

Carolann Moak said...

We are going to El Paso, and I am very glad we will be back soon. I dont know if I could move if it were perminate.

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

and I wouldnt let you

Grout Family said...

You are going to be 12 hours away from me!!! That freakin sucks, I though it was going to be like 6 and that you could come garage selling with me one weekend... forget that idea I guess.

Alana said...

Could your girls be any more beautiful?1 Holy Cow, their eyes are stunning! Have fun in Texas - everyone who has visited there loves it. (Not the heat though. :o)

keithandjanet said...

I miss you guys. It is really fun to get those pictures. Love all of you, Mom