Jarvis and I have been collecting labels this summer for his school...he has had a lot of fun spotting them....I secretly have too! Well, today Jarvis came home from school with a paper asking us to collect them. Jarvis's school is the worst off in norman (it doesnt even have real walls to divide the class rooms). I was wondering if maybe I could get you all playing our game with us....if you guys would start collecting box tops and Campbell labels for us and his school we would really love it. Each label is 10cents for his school...so when you throw those away you are throwing out 10 cents for Jarvis's school. Thanks and we love you.
5 comments:
I see these all the time and wonder what to do with them?? I will start to save them from now. Jarvis is in kindergarten now???? Or preschool? Thats crazy!
Yea! Thanks! He is in pre-K now! I know it is weird!
We will start saving them too. Love ya
The class that gets the most wins a party at the end of the year!
Post a Comment