2010 Branson Reunion

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Prom Night 2011

Tonight was the prom. Jayse, Dale, and their dates came here for dinner. Aunt Ann, Grandma and Grandpa Adams, LaDawn, and Glenda helped with the preparation and the service of the dinner. It was wonderful having it be a family affair. Thank you to all that helped.

This first picture is Dale; close up. Nickle(while in Afghanistan) ordered the hat for him, so that was his contribution. Dale said that Dad's contribution was the cane. Dale made it with Dad's lath. He painted it black to go with the hat. He looked very sharp and he had a lot of fun with them. It is really neat that family even on the other side of the world helped out with this night.

I had to add this picture. Jayse and Dale have been such great friends all of their lives. I like it.

This next picture looks like it could have been taken back in the early 1900's.
Dale and Lacy

Dale and Lacy.

On the tramp. Dale made Lacy fly.

Jayse, Joanna, Lacy and Dale.
This is our way of sharing this night with all of you that could not be here.
We thought of you and missed you.
I love you all,
Mom

4 comments:

Keith said...

It sounds like it was a lot of fun; I sure wish I could have been there for it. Dale you look good. Thank you all that helped Mom with the dinner, it is always hard not being there and doing my part, but it feels so good knowing I can count on all or you to be there for me. I am disappointed that I was not there for the last prom dinner; it has been such a fun tradition.
I love you all,
Dad

Ashley said...

i wish that i could have been there too. looks like the hat worked out. sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. im glad to hear it. i love you all and miss you tons

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

they look good. Glad yu guys had fun.

Grout Family said...

Aw! Sad to think that this was the last one. These were the coolest thing ever! Thank you mom and dad for making life so fun growing up! Dale you looked good! Wish I could have been there!