
So we haven't been on here in a while, sorry! We have no internet at home, so it's hard to get on here. We just got back from a trip to Utah, it was fun, but we were ready to be home! This first picture is one of all the little girls that were born last year. Pretty much all of my friends from out there had a baby last year, so there are actually 3 babies missing. But the two sitting up are Mazie's cousins who are 6 and 8 months older than her, and the one laying down next to her is a friends little girl who is about 3 months older than her. The three babies missing are 2 girls and a boy, crazy!

This was taken at the family Easter get-together. Mazie always has a bow on, except when we take pictures, what's up with that? She is beautiful without them, but so stinking cute with them. I love having a little girl to dress up, she always had a bracelet on and a bow, I don't let her out of the house without them. Alan is really good at matching them with her clothes, he dresses her a lot! He is such a good Dad!!

I thought I would put some pics of Kenzie and Marley up for you all since Carolann hasn't in awhile. Bonnie, one of Alan's sisters came out to see us with her family and Alan had to take them fishing, it was a blast, we went to Grandpa's lake, and almost sunk 2 paddle boats (Grandpa said they were good to go, but I guess not). It was pretty scary having Mazie on it with us as we were sinking, but we were rescued just in time!

Alan caught the first fish! It's not big, but it was still fun. We took Mazie fishing a couple days before this and Alan caught a huge one, but I sent the SD card with that picture in it to Joe, so I'll have to put that one up later when we get that SD card back.
All in all, we are doing great. Alan was able to switch to the Springfield team to sell Vivint here. It is such a blessing to be able to stay!! We are able to keep our callings in our ward and stay around family. Alan is now the ward mission leader and he loves it! He has already got the ward together to play ball every tuesday, he loves it!! It just stinks that he wont be able to play all summer long, because nights are the best time to sell. It was so fun coming home from Utah because all the brothers that play on Tuesdays were so excited to see him back. As for me, I'm still loving being a mom. I get to go to work for a day in May, I told them at the office that I would come in once in a while to fill in for someone if they needed me to, so they asked me to come in for Rachel one day, I'm so excited!! I'm sorry it has taken so long to post on here, but we are all doing very well. We hope everyone is doing good as well! We miss you Dad and Nickle, and hope you guys are staying safe and happy!
4 comments:
Wow! She gets bigger and bigger every day! Thanks for the pic LaDawn! I am glad you are staying home this summer!
Wow great post, thanks for all the updates. I am glad you get to stay around Springfield, it is nice having family around. I hope the sales are good for Alan this summer. Who is going to take care of Mazie when you are at work? It is good to see that I have a couple more grandchildren, and that they are all doing fine. Se you guys in about 4 months, I am looking forward to it.
Love ya,
Dad
Thanks for the post. It is fun to keep up with each other this way. I think I have such wonderful children (this includes in-laws, since I think of you as mine now) and Grandchildren. I love you all, Mom
wow, i don't know how i didn't see this post earlier. mazie is a cutie. sure wish she knew her uncle nickle. hopefully i will be able to meet her soon.
Post a Comment