2010 Branson Reunion

Monday, August 8, 2011

Fun with the kids


I tried again last night and I found I can only add one picture at a time. So you will only get the very best from me. I took the kids to a pottery type place and they got to paint their own plates. They had so much fun and they (even Millie) were so good. These will be their dinner plates. David has a dinosaur on his and Taylor has a castle on hers. We can't wait to go pick them up tomorrow and see them all fired and pretty.

5 comments:

Keith said...

Are you implying that Millie would be anything but good? It looks like they had a good time but I do want to see Millie’s plate, where is it?

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

She didnt make one, she played with a huge Mr. Potato head. The plates turned out nice. David and I were a little disappointed cause his dino doesnt show up well the two paints he chose turned out to be very dark. He didnt mind to bad, he was so cute, all day he kept saying "OHHHH, I cant wait to eat on my new plate tonight" He even said, after I do my chores really good for a month and I get to do the dishes I cant wait to wash my new plate. Lets see how long he cant wait to do the dishes. And yes I did bribe him to do his chores well until school starts by saying he can do the dishes then.

Alan and LaDawn said...

those are cute! I cant wait to see them.

Grout Family said...

what a fun family outing

keithandjanet said...

I love the picture. I love the blog so we can share things like this with each other. I wonder if David's food tasted extra good the night he first ate off of his plate. I know food always tasted better to me if I could share it with someone. Neat trick!!
Love ya,
Janet