2010 Branson Reunion

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I thought I would update everyone on the Alan Moak family. Mazie is now 8 months old and VERY crazy! She has 2 teeth and she makes some of the funniest faces! I tried to capture one of them, but wasn't so successful. It's still cute though. She is so fun to have around, she makes me smile every day!! I love being a mom. It's worth the pregnancy and labor, I guess:)
As for me, I am getting back into couponing. This is my trip to Walgreens yesterday. It all cost 22 cents. So I paid with a quarter and thought to say keep the change, but I didn't want to upset the cashier. I'm getting Carolann into it as well. It's a lot of work, so sometimes I think I should give up, but then Alan is there to tell me I can't because we are saving too much and we really need to save right now! You should see my stock shelf! I feel like it's a store! It takes up a lot of my time, but school starts next week for me and Alan, so I wont have quite so much time to do it, but I still will. Alan and I are starting school online this semester. We are both really nervous to see how it goes, but hopefully we can keep up with it and just get school out of the way! I have 2 more semesters at OTC until I am going to try to get into the Cox Nursing program. So hopefully next year at this time I will be getting ready to start that! Alan is going to OTC right now but will transfer to a university to get his bachelor's degree in biology. We wants to be a game warden for conservation and it requires a bachelor's in a science degree. I think that's the best job for Alan, since he can't stand to be inside, and loves the outdoors!We'll just have to see how school goes. Hopefully it goes by fast!!
Mazie is holding her own bottle now, She is such a little stinker. She loves when I get the camera out, she smiles so big for me!
Here is Alan singing karaoke at a ward 70's party. It was a blast! Alan would have never done this anywhere...I'm not sure what got into him that night, but he sang a lot, that's Taylor next to him, they sang together a lot!
I just had to put this one on here, this is Mazie and her daddy watching Saturday cartoons together! Look at those rolls on the back of her legs...she's so funny!

Well, all is well with us! We are doing great and miss all the family that is away, and we hope everyone else is doing good too! Love you guys!

5 comments:

Keith said...

Thanks for posting LaDawn, it always helps to make me feel a little closer to home when I see someone has posted new photos and comments on the blog. Mazie is getting so big, I can tell she is a character; she has that look in her eye. I hope everything goes well with school between the both of you, I can see Alan as a game warden, but I hate the thought of it taking you guys away from here.
I am so looking forward to being home, I am counting the days.
Love ya,
Dad

Ashley said...

Wow, that is awesome with the coupon thing. You should put a picture of your stock shelf on here so we can see.
Mazie is getting so big. I can't believe I haven't even met her yet. Im glad to see that all is well with your little family.

Alan and LaDawn said...

Dad, I don't think Alan will leave this area even for his dream job. He said he will wait until he can get on in Missouri, he wont ever move away. That works for me, so far anyway! Nickle, I'll have to put a picture up later of my stock pile, hopefully I can help Ashley, I'm not sure if I'm much help, but I'll try. I can't wait for you to meet her! She's going to be so big when you do get to.

keithandjanet said...

It is nice to see how much fun you guys have. I am glad that you are happy being a Mom and Dad. Mazie is a character and we love her for it.
Love, Mom Janet

Grout Family said...

Well, I dont know how i miss this post, but thought I would reply to it....It is cool that you are both going to school. I want to go back so bad. Good luck with it. You are an awesome coupon-er!