
Me at 6 months

Painting little brothers room.
This is me at 7 months

Jarvis loves to help!

Us with our finished product
Me at 8 months

Mom, I used your wagon wheel idea

I made the bedding and curtains! Oh, and the little buckaroo sign. The bedding was harder than I thought it would be....but the sign was easy as pie! I even gave it that old used look!
Mom, see what I did with the bob wire and horse shoes you got me.
4 comments:
OH MY!!!!!!!! You are amazing!!! Your family has so much talent:)
wow that looks great. Do you have a name picked out. I have a gift in mind for you but I need to know his name first and how you are spelling it.
I need to you to come to my house and redecorate. You have an amazing talent! PS. You are such a BEAUTIFUL pregnant lady-Wish I looked that good at 6 months. :o) I'm excited for you guys and am glad to know you are doing so well. What a blessing.
his room looks really cute jewel. u did a good job.
Post a Comment