2010 Branson Reunion

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter


So can you guess who did what plate?

Decorating Easter cookies

Our Easter eggs!

Finished!

Decorating Easter eggs

Hunting for Eggs

He was way excited to wear his boots in the rain for the first time!

Easter basket

Look at my new coloring books!

Easter dinner! It was soooooo good!


I guess it is time to call this the grout blog...since I am the only one who ever posts!!!!! I want to know how everyone is doing...it makes it easier to live so far away.

2 comments:

Glenda Adams said...

hmm, well, i would post, but i never have anything to say, so i cant really say anything then can I? I really like ur pics tho. jarvis is so stinking cute. i love the look on his face in the pic that he's got his new coloring book in =)

Unknown said...

I love the pictures!Its good to see your beautiful family! I can't wait to see your new little one when he comes!