So I was setting outside just now.....and I was thinking of everything I am doing and have to do, trying to get ready for baby, then I was amazed at how pretty all my flowers are. The thought came to me...God made perinuals for all the busy women in the world. I have been so busy this spring just leveling the lawn and everything else, that flowers havent got put in yet....but still my front yard looks so pretty minus the ugly lawn (do to the tractors that came in and out). So I know I will be thanking the Lord tonight in my prayers for the things he has done to make my life less stressful.
Hope everyone is doing good. Ashley, it looks like you and your friends are having the time of your lives in Hawaii! (facebook pictures)
2 comments:
I love realizing little things that the Lord does for us that we just usually take for granted.
dang. Jarvis is getting so big!!! I cant wait to see you all again. When's the next time you guys are coming oout here? I hope its soon.
Post a Comment