2010 Branson Reunion

Sunday, February 13, 2011

2011 Winter at Home

Here are a few pictures of the snow a few days ago. We ended up with 14 inches, which is a lot for southern Missouri. We got a dose of what they do in Utah; shovel lots of snow.

The icicles off the back of the house.
This is the igloo that Glenda built for David. Wish we had a picture of him in it.
The waterfall after many days of freezing cold weather.
We are ready for spring. The snow is fun for a day or two, but we are done now. On the news they showed a sign in front of a church that said, " Kids, please quit praying for snow."
I know we are big babies. You people in Utah have it for many months. We do not envy you.


3 comments:

Keith said...

Thanks for sharing, I am sure you are tired of it; I wish I could be tired of it with you.

Keith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grout Family said...

Dang! That is a lot of snow!