2010 Branson Reunion

Sunday, February 13, 2011

2011 Winter Fun

I always get the pictures out of order. I think it will not hurt this time.
This 1st picture is Dale with his girl Lacy.
Grandma (Janet) Adams and Marley
Below is the picture of Glenda having her wipe out with Rock, the dog. I am not sure if this was before or after she hit her face on him. She was hurting. Took the fun right out of the day for her. Rock had to be right on the slope, in the middle of the action. I am sure he didn't feel too good either, after they collided.
This is Jayse. I did not crop this one. They had not been going very far in the air with the jump, so I felt comfortable standing in front of it.....Well! Until Jayse came flying by me. We all had a good laugh. It was a fun shot to get.
This is Glenda before her wipe out with Rock.
Dale and Makenzie.
Makenzie having a snow ball fight with Dale.

Jayse, Glenda, and Marley(behind all the flying snow) just as they broke through the wall on the side of the slope.
This is the landing. I doubt that Marley enjoyed that too much.
When we got done playing, we went up to Great Grandma's for hot chocolate and homemade donuts. They were yummy! Thank you, Grandma.

5 comments:

Carolann Moak said...

my kids are soooo cute, wish i could have been there!!

Keith said...

That looks like so much fun; times like these make me miss home even more. Thanks extra much for posting the photo of you Janet; I really can’t get enough of them. I may be getting old and my memory isn’t what it used to be, but I haven’t forgotten how beautiful you are, the picture proves that. All these photos are great, they put you right in the action.

Grout Family said...

I hate living so far away!!!!!!!!!!! This looks like it was a lot of fun!

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

I wish we could have been there. Justin had to work on a saturday for the first time ever. He got overtime though, but I still wish we could have come had fun too.

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

by the way I did get a picture of David and Taylor and Millie in front of th igloo.