2010 Branson Reunion

Sunday, April 3, 2011


These are all pictures Trevor took of Aimee, he is getting so good...I had to show you guys.



Walter has to always copy Jarvis.


Valentines famous couples party
We were sonny and sher...if you couldnt guess

Walter thinks he can trick us into thinking he ate if he switches plates with Jarvis.

OUr trip to DC....soooooo much fun...we loved it!!!!!!!!!

There is a freaking ton of DC pics....but I will spare you
THe pictures are all in a funny order, but you get the idea. We are good and hope everyone else is to.

4 comments:

keithandjanet said...

Thank you for the post and the pictures. The pictures of Aimee are wonderful. You did a good job, Trevor. You all look happy. That is good for my heart.
Love,
Mom
PS Glenda said these pictures are really cute.

Ashley said...

wish you guys could have come out to dc when we were there. it is a fun place.

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

great pictures trevor, I love the first one. and Jewellyn, how the heck do you get Trevor to dress up with you? Great fun pictures.

Keith said...

I agree with mom (of course I usually do) the pictures are great, I am glad you threw in some pictures of the boys too. Did you get Trevor to perform Gypsies Tramps and Thieves at the party? I would have paid money to see that.
It is good to see some more action on the blog again