The last month went by in a blur for me. I was sick for a good part of it. Dad was home for a couple of weeks during that time. It was so good to have him home. He took good care of me.
Dad is back in Afghanistan. He was put in for a 3 month extension because of the lack of jobs here. It seems like a long time from now.
I mostly wanted everyone to know that I love you. I miss you. I look forward to a fun time when we are together again.
Love,
Mom
4 comments:
wow, that sucks that dad is going to be gone another 3 months. i am proud of both of you for making the tought decision because you felt like it was the right decision. i love both of you and think about you all the time.
we were talking about Dad today, just the little things, like him coming out of his bedroom in his black pj bottoms hiked way up past his belly button right after a shower, and LaDawn was talking about his toes. Just the little things and it made me miss him so bad. I wish he didnt have to stay so much longer. I am glad that you have a way to provide and get out of debt Dad. Love you.
That stinks, I am sorry for you both....the good thing is that he does have a job in these crapy times!
Life goes on, one day at a time, and then before you know it I will be home. All of you just have to keep posting, so I will not feel so left out of your lives.
Post a Comment