This is your Dad; I do not have a lot of time for myself, so I don’t post much. There are only two of us in the office right now, doing the work of 7. We have even less time than usual but I couldn’t sleep so I took some of my sleeping time to catch up. I tried to leave a personal comment on your posts, so be sure to check back a week or two and see if I left one for you. Life here is just the same, work and sleep, with a minute or two to eat. I like being busy though because it helps the time go by faster. Wish I had something exciting to write about, but then again excitement over here is not the kind I want. I love you guys, and I think of you daily.
Love ya,
Dad
5 comments:
Good to hear from you dad. I thought I might add...(from your comment in my post)it wasnt just mom that raised us...you both did and are still doing a WONDERFUL job. thanks for raising us close you two! I love ya both.
Thanks for getting on Dad it was good to hear from you. I am glad that it is going by fast for you.I cant say the same for me but I am sure that when I look back someday it will have gone by fast. And I know that Every other period in my life was so fast and I miss it when it is over so I will hust have to enjoy my babies being little while everything seems to be snailing along. But I bet it iw even slower for Mom.
Marie
hey dad! Thanx for getting on. We miss u so much! I wish u could behere when I sing in church... I'm singing a solo( if u could high to kolob) the 2 week of september! But I'll be thinking of u when I do!
Got to say, "I'm glad there isn't much excitement over there. Boring is a good thing in your case.
BE SAFE. I love you,
Garry
Keith,
Love your comments on everyone's posts. Helps us feel closer somehow. Aren't our children and their families wonderful? I am grateful for them all.
Thank you for your posts.
Love ya,
Janet
Post a Comment