So this has been a very long week and a very hard one. I am sure that you all know by now that Ryan (Our Russian brother) just passed away on Wed. Just as we were begining to feel joy again. It has been very tough on everyone but Mom Chapman says it best "We are a family, The Church is still true, and it is a good thing that it is." I was having a really hard night Thurs. night and at 5:45am I called my Daddy, and because he is the best Dad he talked anyway. He said "Man, you must have really needed to talk to me cause all our phones were on silent." He was such a comfort to me and it has helped me through the past few days. It was pretty hard to say good bye to him again today, I still know that he will be protected, but I miss him and look forward to Oct. I told you about Dad talking to me so early in the morning so that you know how tender and kind our Dad is. (Though I am sure you already know)
I love you Daddy. Thanks for all you do for us. I hope I can make you proud cause you make me proud.
Love,
Marie
1 comment:
I agree. You do have a very special dad. I was glad that he was here for you in this time of need.
I also hate good byes.
I love you,
MOM
Post a Comment