mom and marie... you would have a blast. i had a bad sunburn and now i am peeling. you could set some kind of record with the size piece you could get off. it makes ashley sick so she won't even help me. quick, get your plane tickets. o, ill clean up first so you can eat the pieces after you pull them off sickos'.
8 comments:
Nickle, you are gross! (Nice to know you haven't changed) If you guys haven't looked at the old family blog you need to go there and see the pictures of Connor after his eye surgery.
Maries going with mom??? I want to go!!!! This stinks!
excuse me while I go barf...
okay I am back, no I am not going with mom what the heck would I do with my kids and I would like to use that 500 to go with my honey and for some odd reason I think Nickle thinks I would like to peal of that nasty skin of his but I dont like that anymore that is just sick. I couldnt even stand looking at my own pealing skin this summer. You are a sicko!
to clear up the confusion... i was not saying that marie is coming with mom. i don't even want marie here. it was a joke, you know, ha ha. anyway, marie and mom like to peal dead skin and eat it. that is all i was saying
NICKLE JAMES YOU ARE SICK I do not like to even peal it let alone eat it Sicko.
Well I guess Mom is cool with it since she hasn't said anything. She is a sicko!
hahahahaha that was the funniest thing to read...!!!!!!!LOL
my family is sick!
Post a Comment