Sorry we haven't written on here for a while. Not much is going on. Just waiting for the baby to come. About 6 more weeks left. I am decorating her bedroom. We got her a crib the other day. Nickle wanted her to have a princess-like crib. It is a round crib instead of a rectangle. I like it.. it's different.
We spent a while on the beach this past weekend and well I think Nickle definitely got too much sun. He got an awful sunburn and was up all last night dealing with it. We tried putting everything on it from baking soda to vinegar. He was in a lot of pain. I felt bad... Anyone know of any other remedies for sunburns??
I am opening up my own business here on base. I will be be licensed to do day care in my own home. I can have up to 6 kids including my own. I wanted to do something, but still be home with Gentry. I am pretty excited about doing it. I won't actually start taking kids til things settle down after Gentry comes. They are pretty strict on base about what you can do with your own day care. Actually there are a lot of rules on base. But overall I really like living on base. Everything is on base that you need. Like a mall, grocery store, post office. It is great.
Well everything is going well here. Hope things are the same back home. I know a lot has been going on and you all have definitely been in our prayers. We love you all!!
5 comments:
So that's what you guys are going to name her? that's a cute name...where did it come from?
It is my grandma's maiden name so since Nickle was named after Grandma Adams I thought it would be good
Good luck with the day care you have more patience then I have that is for sure.
Dad says,
I am glad you guys are excited and happy. I am also glad for Gentry’s sake that she doesn’t have an older brother. I love and miss you guys, I would love to come see you, but I wouldn’t like the flight.
Love ya,
Dad
Ps. keep plenty of antihistamine around, it will take the terrible sting and itch out of the first night with a sunburn.
Dr.Dad
Hey,
You know that Dr. Dad is usually right. I never would have thought to use antihistamine. What a good tip.
I look forward to the trip to your home and to be there for the baby. What an exciting time for us all.
Love ya,
Mom
Post a Comment