2010 Branson Reunion

Thursday, August 28, 2008

School

So I dont know if you all know yet or not, but this school year I am my younger chapman siblings teacher. We have class on Tues and Thurs. I knew that it would be hard, but I am still so excited. It is everything I have ever wanted to be. I am a stay at home mom and a teacher that does not have to work with the public school system. We have turned our out building into the school I will take pictures of it and post them on another day. You would not recognize the room though. It looks awesome. When we were putting the room together just for us everything that could go wrong did. It took us triple the time we thought that it would take us. But when I started to make that room a class room when it was for other people everything fell into place so smoothly it was amazing. I just thought that it was another tender mercy cause I was already kinda stressed about everything but the classroom went perfect.
The kids are doing alright. Poor Taylor has a rotten cold this week and wines about everything but she will be fine.
Love you guys
marie

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marie, that is awesome! I didn't know you were going to be teaching the kids this year. That will be so good for all of you. Congrtulations

keithandjanet said...

Dad says,
I’m glad everything went good for you Marie; I hope it continues to do so. Thanks for posting,
I love ya,
Dad

Grout Family said...

That would be so fun! I am so excited for you!

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

jewellyn, If I do it next year you can help me if you would like too.
Marie

Grout Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grout Family said...

thanks Marie...that would be a lot of fun...I hope I live close enough to do that. How is it going so far.

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

it is going okay I am really still trying to figure things out.

keithandjanet said...

Marie,
You have a great big heart. What a wonderful thing you are doing for them. Hope everything goes good.
Love,
Mom