AHHHHH! such cuties! i wish i didnt have to go to institute the night of taylors dance recital! i really wanted to see her all dolled up!!!!! i miss u all!
Thanks for posting; it is fun to see what is happening in the lives of my grandchildren. Congratulations David and Taylor, keep working hard, you make your grandpa proud. Love ya, Grandpa
6 comments:
I mean dance review
Hi,
I love the pictures.
It is nice to have the blog at work again. I love you all, Mom
Your kids are so cute! IT will be fun for Gentry to get to play with them when we come home :)
AHHHHH! such cuties! i wish i didnt have to go to institute the night of taylors dance recital! i really wanted to see her all dolled up!!!!! i miss u all!
Cute! cute! Preschool huh! HUGE accomplishment! :)
Thanks for posting; it is fun to see what is happening in the lives of my grandchildren. Congratulations David and Taylor, keep working hard, you make your grandpa proud.
Love ya,
Grandpa
Post a Comment