Thought you would like to see the mouse that Dale and Jayse got for my computer. Aren't they nice? I came home one day and found it in place of my other mouse. I think I liked my old one better. Thanks for the thought, guys.
I’m still trying to figure out if it is wireless or not and where are the right and left click buttons? Does it have a scroll wheel? It just doesn’t look to user friendly to me. Maybe I would get used to it, but I think I like the old one better, I hope they didn’t pay too much for it. Dad
hey dad this is James... the mouse isn't a wireless... if u notice the tail the right and left clickers are the butt cheeks and the scroll wheel...well well let u figure that one out for yourself... love ya dad
6 comments:
oy...little stinkers. You should have made them eat it. :P
I am afraid you are in for a LONG summer :D
I think it is pretty darn funny!
I’m still trying to figure out if it is wireless or not and where are the right and left click buttons? Does it have a scroll wheel? It just doesn’t look to user friendly to me. Maybe I would get used to it, but I think I like the old one better, I hope they didn’t pay too much for it.
Dad
You are right!! It is not user friendly. It was not friendly at all.
I jumped when I saw it, I think I am the one that paid for it.
Love,
Mom
hey dad this is James...
the mouse isn't a wireless... if u notice the tail
the right and left clickers are the butt cheeks and the scroll wheel...well well let u figure that one out for yourself... love ya dad
Post a Comment