So this is a little late, but for all of you who don't live here in Missouri, you haven't got to see our ultra sound. We went to the doctor the day Alan left for Texas and we were really hoping he would get to hear the heartbeat before he left. Well, the doctor couldn't find it so he sent us to get an ultrasound, which ended up being really cool!! We got to see our little baby moving and flipping and it even waved at us. The ultrasound tech was really nice and let Alan take a picture with his phone, so it's really the only one I could figure out how to get on here to show everyone. You can see the little head and body and then you can see the small little hand that was getting ready to wave at us. Unfortunately I don't have the picture of it waving at us, but Alan got to take it with him. I was nice to be able to see what I am going through all this sickness for and We are so excited to be parents!
2010 Branson Reunion
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Our Baby!
So this is a little late, but for all of you who don't live here in Missouri, you haven't got to see our ultra sound. We went to the doctor the day Alan left for Texas and we were really hoping he would get to hear the heartbeat before he left. Well, the doctor couldn't find it so he sent us to get an ultrasound, which ended up being really cool!! We got to see our little baby moving and flipping and it even waved at us. The ultrasound tech was really nice and let Alan take a picture with his phone, so it's really the only one I could figure out how to get on here to show everyone. You can see the little head and body and then you can see the small little hand that was getting ready to wave at us. Unfortunately I don't have the picture of it waving at us, but Alan got to take it with him. I was nice to be able to see what I am going through all this sickness for and We are so excited to be parents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
this is glenda on nickle and ashleys name...
i am way happy for you ladawn!...and alan :) im glad you get to be parents. ur going to make good ones :)
This is exciting, you know I am not much into babies, but grand babies are a little different. I am excited that you two will soon get to experience what life is really all about. It has its ups and downs, but nothing is better than being a parent.
I love you guys,
Dad
I am so excited for you guys! YEAH!
that is a good ultra sound you can actually see what is what, kinda. you are going to be great parents.
I am glad you posted this. Now everyone can see our newest grand-baby. We are all excited for you.
Love ya,
Mom
Post a Comment