Are you trying to make Glenda feel more at home when she comes back, or are you just trying to turn my grandkids into hippies? Speaking of my grandkids, I noticed that they sure have a good looking grandma; I sure would like to meet her someday, maybe you could set us up.
well it was a one time thing, but maybe I am going to become a hippie, cause I love these shirts, you cant even tell when millie spits up on me. It still stinks, but hippies usually do. About my kids grandma, I could hook you up, but only because I really like you, I am pretty picky about who my mom goes out with.
EXCUSE ME! you all are so silly! wearing tie dye doesn't make you a hippie. it's your attitude! a hippie wouldn't point out that other hippies stink... so there. and plus, you guys are jerks :)
5 comments:
Are you trying to make Glenda feel more at home when she comes back, or are you just trying to turn my grandkids into hippies? Speaking of my grandkids, I noticed that they sure have a good looking grandma; I sure would like to meet her someday, maybe you could set us up.
well it was a one time thing, but maybe I am going to become a hippie, cause I love these shirts, you cant even tell when millie spits up on me. It still stinks, but hippies usually do. About my kids grandma, I could hook you up, but only because I really like you, I am pretty picky about who my mom goes out with.
EXCUSE ME! you all are so silly! wearing tie dye doesn't make you a hippie. it's your attitude! a hippie wouldn't point out that other hippies stink... so there. and plus, you guys are jerks :)
ginga, I never thought you stunk, but I have run into some thar did
You always have the funnest ideas!
Post a Comment