Just a quick hello to everyone, I took some time this Friday to check out the last mud hut on the base. They just finished demining around it a couple of weeks ago, and are starting construction around it, so I doubt that it will be around much longer. I would like to know some history about it; it would be more interesting if I did. The walls are much thicker than I thought they would be, they are probably 2 feet thick, I can see some around the base with the mud roof still on them, they are still occupied. It was fun to get to see this up close, not quite the journal material as the Zig in Iraq was but still an experience.
I love and miss you guys, I am so looking forward to October.
See you then,
Dad
3 comments:
That is cool! It would be so fun to see historical things all over the world. I guess that is a big plus to you being away from family.
The hut is interesting, but I think the man in the circle is even more interesting. Love ya
i cant believe they are still occupied!
Post a Comment