2010 Branson Reunion

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

White Sands Missle Range

This is a really cool place that is pretty close to El Paso, TX. We had lots of fun and it was so pretty. you could sled down the sand dunes that were about two stories high. The sand dunes are ever changing so its different every time you go. They have to plow the roads just like with snow, it looked just like snow, just no coats!


This is Larisa one of Makenzie's friends from our APX team.

The sand gets all over you! Marley didn't like that much!

5 comments:

keithandjanet said...

THIS IS GLENDA

AHHH! love the pics! they are so cute and it looks like so much stinking fun!

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

that really looks fun and those are great pictures. I hear you can snow board on them too.

keithandjanet said...

This is mom

It looks like fun. Fun to play in snow and not get cold. HeHe! I remember playing on the sand duns in Arizona when I was small like Kenzie Mae. Love ya

Keith said...

Looks like lots of fun, thanks for sending the pics, I bet it wouldn’t be as bad to get some snow in your eye as it would be to get the sand. The girls are growing so much, I hardly recognize Bob. See you in October.

Keith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.