2010 Branson Reunion

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Colorado Shock Reunion 2010

Hi,
Thought I would send a few of the pictures that I took of the reunion and the trip to Durango.
I have a hard time keeping them in order. So they are out again. Sorry!

When the girls left for home, we started for Durango. We had to go over the famous Wolf Creek pass. This picture was taken about half way down at a look out point.
It rained for a while everyday that we were there. At first it looked like this and then we got covers over the tables.
This is Dale looking over the side of the cliff over the huge waterfall. It was breathtaking.
Jewellyn took some wonderful pictures. It seems that the one taking the pictures is seldom in the pictures, so had to add this one.
This is my family after we spent the day going to the places that Dad and Mom had lived. This was taken at the cemetery where my Grandparents are buried.

Jodie, Julie and Janet on the stairs that led from our small house at the top( which is no longer there) to the swinging bridge over the Animos River.
Glenda, Dale and Janet on the bridge over the Animos River in Durango.
Jodie and Janet in front of the Silverton train. It was so fun to see it. Brought back memories.






4 comments:

Keith said...

This whole vacation looked so fun, I would have loved to have been at the waterfall with some climbing ropes, I think everyone would have had a blast with that too, I know I would have. Thank you Janet for posting some pictures with you in them, I am grateful that I get to talk with you on a regular bases, but I miss seeing you. There is just something about seeing a picture of you that dose my heart good. I need the photo of you Dale, and Glenda on the bridge, sent to me full size, this one is too grainy when I blow it up on my computer screen. When I saw this picture I was taken back, I have always thought your mom was beautiful, but seeing her keeping up with our babies like that, and looking as good as she does, I was twiterpated. It is awesome being married to the same woman for almost 30 years and still have pictures of her stir those kind of feelings in me. Thank you Janet for taking such good care of yourself.

Carolann Moak said...

This is Jewellyn

So Carolann hasnt been on here forever...so she was going back to older posts.....I totally missed the one of jase and dales car....I have no idea how I missed it either..I chech this EVERY day! It must not have been working or something. That is CRAZY how scary that looks! I cant believe they walked home from that!!! I am glad to have not cost mom and dad a car...hope I can never cost myself one. (knock on wood)

Dad< I hope my husband will always love me as much as you love mom..it is so cute.

These are fun pic of durango. Glad someone was talking a picture of me and my big butt! :)

keithandjanet said...

dad ur so cute! i hope my husbands as sweet as u!

keithandjanet said...

that last post was by glenda.