2010 Branson Reunion

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Piercings and New Rides


Here is Gentry with her newly pierced ears. It was something she had been asking Daddy for when he was gone. It was one of the first things she got when he got back along with a new bike! Dad also got a new toy... See new Dodge Ram below :)



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

keithandjanet said...

(LaDawn again) Gentry looks so cute and happy I'm sure she is loving having her daddy home! You too Ashley, I'm sure it's good to have your hubby home! Glad you guys are together again!

Keith said...

My heart is as ease knowing that Nickle is home, I am proud of what he does but pride doesn’t do much to comfort the heart. Gentry looks so cute, I am sure she is happy to have her daddy home too. I like your truck Nickle, I hope you have better luck with it than we have had with ours.
Love ya,
Dad

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

Nice truck and Nice ears Gentry how fun is that. (I think it is funny that she wanted her ears pierced so bad, but yet she is not a girly girl, Taylor hasnt even asked for them yet and she totally is a girly girl) I am really glad you are home safe. Love you guys and miss you lots. It was really fun having Ashley around for a while.

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

Gentry looks just like her beautiful mommy in that picture.

Grout Family said...

It is fun to see pictures of what we talked about! Gentry looks beautiful and full of joy! Ashley, nickle says you have made your home very nice...I want to see pictures!

Carolann Moak said...

Love the truck! I want one!!