2010 Branson Reunion

Monday, June 27, 2011

Willard Graduation

I know, I know! This is late. They graduated over a month ago. Better late than never, right?
Dale, Jayse and Joseph graduated from Willard High School. I don't think that Dale and Jayse were too thrilled to be there. But they were very glad to be done with school for a while.


This picture was taken across the gym. This is Dale coming down the stairs during the march in. He is the one on the right and on the top. Had to guess which was Dale because they were so far away. Glad the camera had a good strong lense.






This next one was the national anthem. Our boys were very respectful. I was proud of them. Dale and Jayse were right in front and right in front of the blue flag.








Dale and Jayse were sitting by each other. Dale had spotted us in the stand and was watching us.

















Dale was watching the speakers. Jayse is very bored.















Dale receiving his diploma cover.

















Joseph getting his.












Jayse getting his.




I kind of got these out of order. Oh well! They all graduated.





This is the 4 cousins that graduated this year- Dale, Jayse, Celsie, and Joseph. Celsie graduated from Marion C. Early High in Morrisville.

They all look happy. Glad we could witness the graduation. The pictures are proof in the pudding.

Congradulations to all of you.
We love you,
Mom and Aunt Janet

3 comments:

Keith said...

Congratulations all four of you, it is fun to see the pictures’ of all of you, especially the one with all of you together. Thanks Janet for getting these posted, I am sorry I missed being there but I don’t feel quite so distant from it now.
Love ya,
Dad

Marisa said...

I see those kids and I think of the video of Joseph Dale and Jayse when they were little and had gotten into the dirt. You patted their head and they just poofed dirt everywhere. Guess they're not so little anymore.

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

congrats boys, I have never seen anyone looking so board at their own graduation Dale.