2010 Branson Reunion

Monday, July 25, 2011

family pictures

 We got pictures taken as a family.  This is the first time in a long time that I dressed up for pictures.  

I just had to put this one on here.  I am sure lucky to have such a beautiful wife.
From the looks of this picture, Gentry is a sweet little girl that would never do anything wrong.  Does she have you fooled?

2 comments:

Grout Family said...

Wow, You guys have such a beautiful family! Your family pictures are so great! YOu all look so good!

Keith said...

Wow a whole photo album in one post, thanks for all the fun pictures, it looks like you all had a great time. The only trouble with so many posts is that all the comments are split up so you can’t read them all together. I have to agree that it looks like a dream vacation, the kind that you only see in movies, I am glad you took the time to do it. I am also glad you took the time to share it with all of us, we may be thousands of miles apart but sharing like this helps make it feel like it is not so far.
Love you guys,
Dad