2010 Branson Reunion

Friday, June 13, 2008

Moaks are in da HOUSE!!

okay, sorry marie i was just making fun of you with my title. I havent been on here in 2 weeks because of how busy i have been. I just got back from Girls Camp like 3 hours ago. It was pretty dang fun. Well, okay so it was REALLY REALLY WAY cold!! it freaking snowed on us!! yeah, at girls camp. I'll never forget that! I couldnt sleep the first night because of how cold it was, and then the next couple nights i slept better than i do at home becuase i was so warm...i had to go get some more blankets for myself after the first night. but, it was really fun, everyone kept thinking i was one of the girls and telling me i had to be in the rotations. it was kinda funny, but this one lady walked up to me and said, are you a leader? and i was like, yeah. she goes, oh because everyone has been asking me if you were and they all say you look way too young to be one, and to be married. i was like yeah, im 19 and im a leader. but it was funny. the week before girls camp i was off work because Dr. Nuttall was on vacation with family. so i decided to paint our back room, but we didnt have very much money to do it with, so i just used some paint left over from the other rooms in the house, and it doesnt look bad at all. i know, you're probably tinking it has four different colored walls, but it doesnt, one wall is yelllow and the others are brownish/green. it look s really cool. that's going to be my craft room and office. i have a scrapbook table now, so maybe i can get caught back up with all my stuff to scrapbook. so after i did that, i was determined to make the guest bedroom organized, so i went through all of alan's mission stuff and put all his letters from EVERYONE in binders, and i'm still working on the letters from me, but it looks a lot better than it did. We leave to go out there to missouri in a week from today, i'm super excited! AND!!!! i get to stay out there for 2 WEEKS!! Alan doesnt get to, but i do!! you guys better be ready for me, cause that's a long time to be out there! but that's pretty much my life right now!

3 comments:

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

LaDawn it doesnt work for you. I had to read for awhile before your title worked for all I know you could have been Carolann in da house. I am excited to see you even though your not quite as cool as da chappys. I am going to camp next week. I remember when people thought I was one of the girls. It was kinda cool.

TannHart said...

ya...I was really confused unil I figured out it was LaDawn

keithandjanet said...

LaDawn,
I have been painting and fixing up my work and craft room also. I am so glad to have it painted. I am glad for you too.
Look forward to seeing both of you in a few days.
Love,
Mom