2010 Branson Reunion
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Nothing new
We are not up to anything new. I just thought I would post because I agree with Nickle and Ashley. Jarvis just got a new car to drive around in. (like the one at grandma's house or as we know her mom's house) He is always talking about it. He is either playing on it or screaming that he wants to go outside and play on it. I think it was a good buy ($3 at a garage sale). Trevor is taking summer school. Im not doing anything. I am trying to figure out when and how I am getting home when dad comes home. I am looking forward to it, even though I was just there.....as you all know my life is really BORING!!!! On the plus side, I dont have HUGE!!!!! bugs that get up to a foot long in my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi guys,
I am glad that Jarvis got his very own car. He loves them. Too bad you don't have a ramp at your house. I guess that will just have to be a grandma thing. Love you guys and miss you,
Mom
Yea I agree with Nickle cause even though you thought that was boring I really enjoyed reading it.
Post a Comment