
I thought that you would like to see a picture of Justin and David all shaved up, I look forward to it growing back but they had a lot of fun. David did not want to cut his hair at all we were bribing him with candy and toys and he finaly let his daddy cut it if he could play in the Bus (for those who dont know the Chapman's have a bus for traveling but with gas prices it doesnt get used much now).
It was a fun reuion. It was a very busy week having a family reunion on the chapman side and a funeral on the Jarvis side. It was a really nice week it was wonderful to get to see everyone again. I sure do love all my families.
2 comments:
Justin,
It probably feels like velco by now. Marie, you could have a flannel board story on their heads. Looks like fun.
Love,
Mom
I did happen to notice some of your family doesn't hold to the "tradition". Hmmm I wonder why? :D Oh, what bribery can do
Post a Comment