2010 Branson Reunion

Monday, June 2, 2008

Polynesian Culture Center




We went to the Polynesian Culture Center last weekend. It was a lot of fun. Most of the people who work there are BYU- Hawaii students. Since they work there it pays for their schooling. There are kids from Tonga, Fiji, New Zealand, Samoa, Tahiti and Hawaii. The temple is right next to the PCC and BYU.

The top picture is a Tongan playing on the drum. Well the Korean dude isn't Tongan he was from the audience. It was pretty funny. So we will have to go here again when family come out!

3 comments:

Garry the Jeweler said...

Nickle, do you remember Troy and Diane Smith. Troy was my first counselor in the Bishopric. Well Troy is teaching at BYU Hawaii and they live there in Laie.

Garry the Jeweler said...

Oh and you house looks like a cool place to live.

Anonymous said...

What a fun place. I would like to come visit and I will plan on it. Of course, I was going to go to Puerto Rico too, so don't worry to much :D