I know that you all know about our loss, and I am sure that you are concerned for us. I just want you all to know that we will all be fine, Mom Chapman and the kids will be just fine. We were all given a gift after we were baptized and this is one of those times that we see what it means that "It is the best gift you will get in this life". We have been comforted so much and there is a lot of peace. It has been very very hard and we all cry a lot but the Comforter is so strong right now that we could almost touch Him. My testimony has grown so much and our family is growing so strong together. I wish that you all could have really known my other Dad he was an amazing good good person, and I really miss him. Please keep praying for us, we need it.
I want you all to know that I love you so much and I am so proud to be your daughter and your sister.
Love,
Marie
1 comment:
Thank you for the words of comfort. It is amazing to me that the ones that need the comfort are the ones giving it. I stand in awe at the strenth of the Chapman family.
I love you all,
Janet
Post a Comment