2010 Branson Reunion

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Yea, Happy Fathers Day Dad. It was one of the harder days when it comes to missing you. Everyone else had there dad at the adams get together and grandma even used you as an example in the devotional how much we want to be with you and you want to be with us and that we all miss each other. It would be really hard to know that you were not coming back and that Heavenly Father wants us to come back even more then we want you to come back. I miss you Dad, I am so proud of you and I love bragging that you are in Iraq, but I look forward to you coming home and being with us again to stay. I hope that I can always be the kind of daughter that makes you proud. I love you so much and really look forward to you coming back home soon.
Love,
Marie

No comments: