2010 Branson Reunion

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Marley got her ears pierced and stitches!



So we went and let her get her ears pierced because every time I put earings on kenzie she begs for me to let her get some too, she loves it!!!


But then the next day the little bench to the sand box table fell out from underneath her and she hit her head on the wall. So we went for stitches!

5 comments:

Keith said...

I think it is questionable rather all 2 year olds are masochistic or not, the way they are constantly inflecting pain on themselves, but wanting to put a hole in each ear too kinda removes all doubt. I hope you are feeling better Marley, I am sorry you got hurt; you are sure smiling pretty showing off your new earrings.
Love ya,
Grandpa

Carolann Moak said...

aw! Too cute...nasty gash!

Jewellyn

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

Marley you have such a pretty little smile. Aunt Marie sure loves you.

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

I must have really been masochistic at 9 cause I let my Dad stick a needle in both my ears so that I wouldnt have to wait until the next day to get them pierced professionaly.

Alan and LaDawn said...

I think i was just a wimp! I cried before i got mine done because i was so scared, and it didnt even hurt when i got it done! marley, you are too cute!