2010 Branson Reunion

Monday, January 17, 2011

Mazie's Blessing





These are a little over-due, but hey better late than never right?

Mazie was blessed January 2nd. She looked beautiful! I love being a mom, it's a lot of work, but I love it! I need to stay updated on here better for Dad and Nickle, so here's our update.

Alan is out in New Mexico right now selling alarms until the end of the month, he has been gone for 2 weeks so far with 2 weeks to go. I know I have no room to talk in this family since both Mom and Ashley are alone, but Kudos to you guys, because I don't think I could do it as long as you do! Anyways, I am no longer working at the chiropractor's office, I am a full time mom! I love it, but it has been hard for me to not work, I LOVED that job! But I love my baby more! Mazie is doing so good, she is an awesome baby! She only wakes up once at night to eat and the rest the night she lets me sleep. It's so good, I know heavenly father knew I needed such a good baby at this time, I am so BLESSED!! Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. We miss you Dad and Nickle! I hope you guys are doing good and staying as safe as possible.





5 comments:

Keith said...

I am so glad I was able to be there for Mazie’s Blessing, she is such a pretty baby. I want to tell all my daughters (and that means you to Ashley) how proud I am of you for being stay at home moms’. To my sons, thank you for your valiance and hard work allowing my daughters to be at home with my grandchildren. I know of the sacrifices’ you are making to do so.
Dad

Ashley said...

wow, it is stuff like this that really makes it suck out here. i wish that everything back home could just be put on hold while i am here. i really wish that i could have been there dawny. and i totally feel for you having alan gone. 2 weeks or a year, it still sucks being apart.
i am with dad, too, on the stay at home mom thing. not a lot of people do that any more. it makes a world of difference.

Carolann Moak said...

Glad we got to be there! Wish Nickle could have been!

Carolann Moak said...

last one was posted by Jewel

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

I love being a stay at home mom, I dont understand why it is called a sacrafice half the time I would never ever want to do anything else, and I honestly dread the day that my baby leaves home and I have to find something else to do with all my time while Justin is at work, nothing will feel like it is worth the effort after this.