2010 Branson Reunion

Monday, January 10, 2011

Santa for Christmas!



Santa surprised us with a visit to our Christmas Eve Eve Party.
This is when he had just come in the door. Didn't take the adults long to figure out who he was? They couldn't resist the hugs.



The Grandkids had fun with Santa. Marley and Taylor would not leave his lap. In the picture above, (if you look close) you will see Mazie in Santa's left arm, just behind Taylor.


What a fun surprise to have Santa come to our party and stay with us for the Holidays. A memory not easily forgotten.
Thank you, Keith.

Love you all,
Mom

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Grout Family said...

This was the best gift ever..thanks santa!

Keith said...

Months of planning went into this surprise; it was a lot of fun and well worth it. I am sorry that I turned your mom into such a big liar, but she did a mighty fine job of it for having so little practice. Thank you all so much for taking the time during the holidays to spend some time together, I know sometimes it gets a little hectic, but the stress dissipates and all that is left are the memories. This Christmas Eve party was wonderful.
Thanks,
Santa

Justin and Marie Chapman Family said...

It really was the best gift. Thanks Dad, I miss you.