That is what sisters are for; to help teach you all the steps in such matters. I know this is coming from an and old man and it won’t carry much weight, but it doesn’t look that bad in the photos. Dad
ya, she will be fine... i have managed to find a couple scars i never knew existed thanks to the loss of hair. actually one in almost the same exact spot. she has a cut like uncle nickle
I do agree with dad, even seeing it in real life it isnt as bad as you make it out to be. I think the biggest thing for me was just getting use to you as a blonde. I kept thinking you were LaDawn.
4 comments:
That is what sisters are for; to help teach you all the steps in such matters. I know this is coming from an and old man and it won’t carry much weight, but it doesn’t look that bad in the photos.
Dad
ya, she will be fine... i have managed to find a couple scars i never knew existed thanks to the loss of hair. actually one in almost the same exact spot. she has a cut like uncle nickle
mmm, posted that last one in the wrong spot. i am sure ya'll can figure it out.
I do agree with dad, even seeing it in real life it isnt as bad as you make it out to be. I think the biggest thing for me was just getting use to you as a blonde. I kept thinking you were LaDawn.
Post a Comment